What a Liar Needs Is Just a Simple Trust

Good morning.
It's late here but I'm sure somewhere on the other part of the world, sun still shining too bright till the pupils shrink.
Things are changed here, slowly but sure. For the first time after a long while, I started to enjoy rain. I used to hate rain with all my heart.
But I never know, what I loved also happens to have the chance for changed. I thought things will stay until I told them to leave, but I was wrong. Well, street stays, building stays, and memories stay. I couldn't dictate my memories to hide under my bed or inside the dusty box at the attic and stop reminding me over and over again to a few things. Memories that not once but thousands of times dragging me down - both in a good and bad way.
Do you know that I thought August barely starts?
I thought those late food and long midnight drive were just yesterday.
I thought someday was still long enough to wait, so I don't have to be worried. Worried to death like today.
September came too soon. Too soon I can't even think.
September was unbelievable.
I got introduce to a lot of things in September.
September occupied my mind excessively.
That night, my brain was running out of oxygen because the thoughts were slowly burning, looking for the best way out then seeking for the possible gap to climb up and breathe in once, deep and secure.
That never happened to me until that night.
This was too short to conclude the whole month I've been through.

but I'll tell you something, you just never know that someday might be arrived very, very soon.

No comments :