You Say Good Morning When It's Midnight

I was trying to figure out why the hell I stayed up most of the night; I thought I was waiting, but I was not. I guess I was trying to find comfort in repetition through song. Maybe I was trying to find something. Answers, perhaps. Somewhere. Or maybe I was trying to make a history. Conquering the time difference. Or, I just wanted be listened. This, whispers few minutes to midnight.

11: 56 P.M

Common knowledge taught me, based in some stories, you were the worst version of yourself during midnight (without additional favor from liquors). Worst as in impulsively free. As in, honest. Where secrets and truths may slip here and there. Which bring me in certain awareness, less chance of midnight declaring lies. Am I the only one who noticed  how fine midnight is?

Maybe it was because the sun, keeping our muscle too tense and mind too sane through its bright lights. Too sane to qualify the worst when we were being honest. As the level of tolerance towards the reality had decrease to the lowest point, raised the voice "I do not give a shit." out loud.

Maybe our body has running out of liquid to neutralize the raging hormones. Maybe our head has reached the maximum capacity to bare with memories. But between regrets, guilts and blame, lies the innocent part of feeling relief. Probably during midnight only, a person can express decent outcome with enough guts that hardly achieve when the sky is blue.

I hope I won't regret this post in the morning.

12:36 A.M


Oh, wait. Now I know what I was doing this whole time. I think I was hoping to see a respond. I think my head had secretly told my body to stay awake, messing with the proper bedtime, to assume I was awake for nothing. When nothing is not particularly nothing -- there's a little bit of everything hidden behind it. I think it was common to wait for something after you spill half of your guts in paragraphs.


P.S: so, if you read this, please let me know.


1:08 A.M


Yeah. That's it. Good night.


1:18 A.M


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1:41 A.M