Take A Breath and Let the Rest Come Easy

End year conclusion:

Last year had been a constant hangover to me. I was not sure what was going on, yet all I could feel a headache. Not massive, but mild burnt inside my head. 2012 was the year where all the songs about doubt, heartbreak, confusion started to make sense. It was not just lyrics anymore, it had become part of my secret story telling. It was also the end of life as I know it; many thoughts this has a bad connotation, but I'd like to argue. To me, this just a new chapter with brand new challenges, probably with some twists, but still in the same magical plot.

There were things that did not go as I planned, or as I wanted. It was not an easy year, to be honest. Maybe you can tell through the lack of post, no? It was not always a downhill, I fancied few surprises that I did not see it coming. Little things. From a bag of bagel, or one Summer assignments that start it all. There are always things that worth it to save you from the darkest version of yourself, you know. The part where I finally could get along my disappointments, and made it through, was not all bad.

This new year's eve, I was standing underneath Big Ben until the last seconds of 2012 -- London Eye was just across the Westminster Bridge upon the amazing Thames River. There it goes, three of the best things in this world in one sentence. I would say, I was living the dream. Probably not just mine, but thousand of others. I would not waste it away with bitchin' about I did not have the entire street for myself, as I had to share with the other several hundred of people. BUT, I have never been so stoked to welcome a new year as I am right now. Looking forward for 2013. Pretty sure good things are waiting for me. Hence, I'm going to make it count. Wait, no. We're going to make it count

Boom.







No comments :