When Three Fell

Hi. I've missed you! Here are quick updates of what's happening recently:
My favorite of the month:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wong Fu Productions consist of Philip Wang, Wesley Chan and Ted Fu. As you might have heard of them -- if not, you are missing a lot. Their videos are the perfect marriage of humor and romance where everybody can relate easily. Their script was beautifully written; few times I had myself lost in awe and intense amazement how could they came up with such an idea. It is hard to choose the favorite as I enjoy all of them without the exception of their pointless video blog. Maybe I can narrow down to four: The Last, The One Days: HK - See Through, When Five Fell and Strangers, Again. Aside from their apparent success over 230 million views on youtube and fast-selling merchandise, Wong Fu has inspired maybe thousand or million souls out there to make this world a better place. Knowing their work is one of the greatest gifts in my life. And just like the other a million souls around the world, these guys have inspired me more than they would ever realise.

Books I've read:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Found this book Culture Shock: Jakarta in my friend's room. By reading and looking at the pictures, it took me back to the bits of detail Jakarta had. If you ever come across this book, mainly what the author wrote were true -- but seriously, it was not as bad as it sounds. I have also read Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse but I barely reached the middle section. It was depressingly beautiful, thus I have to stepped back a little because I might carried away too deep to the story because recently I have not really got a steady grip. Even though I was half way to the end of Steppenwolf, last Boxing Day in order to pay a tribute to Britain shopping madness, I went to Waterstone and bought myself Haruki Murakami's 1Q84 Book One and Two. Barely start two chapter, I could tell it is a good book.

Travel matters:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have travelled a little bit during this past month. Been traveling to London back and forth. Visiting a friend in a small town called Egham, forty five minutes from London by train. Also, Bristol; the home of my British TV series hero, Effy Stonem from Skins. This time, I visited the Art Museum and stranded on an underrated small cupcake shop away from town centre, which turned out to served one of the best cupcakes I have ever tried, as a shelter from getting lost under heavy rain. From now on, I would like to visit more Museums and Art Galleries. I suggest you to do the same. If you have, that's good. The rest I have been calmly stayed in Bournemouth. Well, not really but I'll post it soon!



It's February, have a great Valentine's Day, everyone! Looking forward to read romantic post in two weeks!



No comments :