The Violet Hours

I'm uncompromising.

This past two days were entirely a mess. I couldn't find me anywhere. The intensity between me and love was outstandingly high. It burned my inner strenght to staying sane. For a second I may considering to join a rehab but then I know, insane people doesn't suggest themselve to enter a rehab. Well... some of them were.
I chose to kept everything for myself alone, I tried to swim alone, to cry alone under my duvet. But believe me those stuff helps only for three hours. The annoying thoughts would always come back as everything reminds me to ..him.
But as it reached the peak, calmness shall come.
I feel a lot better after I cried around one hour total and finally realizing the first usage of blackberry and share a pointless story.
I refuse to sleep, because I plan for tomorrow as my sober day, one day closer to normality.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments :