Strictly Amusing

May should win an award for the busiest month of the year. I've got tons of weightfull exams during May-June. I almost gone mental as the post-exams-madness. I've been missing the activity of writing for a while. My eyes were every books slave, compiled from many paragraphs. My brain has to memorize lots of theoritical opinions. But Wednesday perhaps my favorite day of the week. You won't believe what happened to my Wednesday. I learned a lot that I shouldn't gamble with time to be punctual. I can't stop time and I can't escape from it either way.
I had to compete with the clock - I couldn't even stare to the second changed because it feels like every second eating me alive.
Visa application went through my exams schedule, unpreparedly. That was different, and I'm going to remember it. I'm not saying that I enjoyed it because at the end I was late to the exams and called by the head of invigilators in my school.
I may consider my self busy but I always have time for something. For few things. Things that I like.
I was trying to say...................... nothing.
I'll be good.
Anyway, wish me massive luck. The hopes of dream becoming reality is on the edge of my eyelids ~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments :