Take Photographs, Take All Your Memories

The transition when the sky was bright then gone all black in the sudden happens in a motion as the rotation of the earth wouldn't stop for a while although someone was begging lights to stay, naturally.Consciously in strike, I acknowledge the fact that life goes on and people may come and go in our lives. To let go the changing of words from presence to absence wasn't so much easy for me. As we speak, this year not only one but lots of my friends leaving this town. Very good friend of mine. Aside from the burden of not having them around anymore for significant range of time, like one year I suppose, they left for good. I'm happy for them.
At first I thought distance was shit, but I would have thank god for inventing a webcam.
You know, the only good thing when someone left to a far away land was the urge when you catch up things again, things seems prettier than it suppose to.
Simple than a thought, it feels good to know they're happy and doing okay there. They'll come back. Someday will come eventually anyway. Three cheers for one year!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tio (Minnesota, United States.)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ninda (Minnesota, United States.)


Nobody needs to tell me that I have the best friends ever existed in the entire universe. I caught that very well. I'm blessed. :)

No comments :