Let's Get Together.


I have this urge towards something which I found myself very determined in a way I could not tell in words. I just feel it and I know. But there are few minds out there which acknowledge my determination, have to go slightly against it. I never see myself being the subject of argumentation between the outer family. Being the one that judged with each of their own opinion. I never thought my eagerness may pour an ink on someone else's paper while I thought this only about mine's.
I have learnt from every occurrences throughout the days, not to be selfish in anytime. Now, from where I stand, I see me being selfish. There I also noticed between being determined and selfish left very thin line. If they think they would stop me now, I'd say they are a thousand hours late. I have reached the point where I have chose this path, and I am not going anywhere to change what I have decided. I have walked too far from the starting line. Not to mention, I barely remember where and how it started. Probably long ago, once in a fine day God just simply showed me His sign by pulling me in to series of coincidences, meeting people whom moved me and guide me to where I wanted to be.
I just need them to have their faith on me, because I do not need anyone to leave their doubt on me. In any possible form. I already had enough from myself during those hours of emptiness which usually stop by in a few chances. It might disappear rather quick if I have plenty of other's positivity on me. I would not ask much, a tap on my back or just a simple text, wishing me good luck and sincere support from the deepest part of their heart should be enough. Set aside the differences. Let's get together.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :