We Own The Night

Due to the overwhelming demand of focus on these past months I did not get the chance to hang out with my close friends. Sometimes I had the thought are we still even close?
And yesterday was a pay back.
One of my good friend was turning 18, so like the other birthdays we have prepared for midnight surprise. We were up two hours before midnight. Waited till midnight doing stupid things. This time we consist of Karin, Upal, Aryo, David, Reja, Goya, Nacil who was technically running away from her house without permission and last Adi, this was the first time he ever hang out with us. There were we, thirsted for bits of fun, owning the night. The birthday boy was Ryan, who did not join us before midnight. Roughly twelve past ten, we came to his house, nailing the surprise. A bit of food, drinks and cigars almost drown us in to further stupidity and laziness. Long story short, blame on the randomness, someone suggesting late night out to Puncak. Which was two hours away from the capital city, Jakarta and 13 degree lower than Jakarta. Then what the hell, to Puncak we go.
It was 3.18 A.M.
Took only thirty minutes from the regular two hours trip since the road was literally ours for the early morning. Followed by non-sense dare, the boys were shirtless during our brief trip to Puncak. Shirtless in the middle of the coldness. Lame of course, but they were genuinely awesome. The girls were enough laughing at their loss of endless shivers.
We pulled over; enjoying closer with the late night nature. While everyone was busy taking picture to keep forever, I did something I would like to do since long time ago.
I was lying on top of my friend's car bonnet and stare to the sky. I know, I know, another lame act but you should see yourself, since the first moment I laid my eyes on the sky I knew, I would not able to explain it on paragraph. It was just beautiful. Stars were shinning like a glitters on such a contrast background, plain dark sky. Pines trees stood tall. And some time there was this fog running over the stars, secretly hides its beauty.
Then I joined the rest of the crowds. Pictures.
On the way home, I saw the sun rise. Sun rise always be the best and my favorite part during the day. And I was entirely glad I could spend those moments with my good friends. I love them. The trip was rather amazing to remember forever as part of my high school keepsake.
Oh and, Happy Birthday Ryan!

P.S: these pictures contain bit of inappropriate content for eyes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :