Honey, Everything Happens For A Reason.

I have been away from thinking for quite a while. There is this kind of feeling where I know, I have to write regardless all the duties that needs to be done. England, however, is getting more real. Comparing to what I imagined four months ago, where it was only in my head and most likely now, it is actually happening.
I would say real because, I can feel everything. I have been happy. I have been hurt. I have been feeling down low. I have been at the top. I have lived, you see. The best thing so far, I noticed things I may have never noticed before or never, if I was not in England.
Every individual I have met, actually taught me something. Big things, or the littlest thing. They have took at least small role in my life. Each and everyone of them.
Moreover, I am back on track after the hideous Christmas break emotional ride. As if it happened as far as one minute ago. Weekdays, classes. Fun. It might sound weird, but I do not mind weekdays. I do not mind the college and everything; which the complete opposite what I might feel back in Indonesia. Weekend, out and about. The highlight throughout the whole week. Ultimate fun. Life is good when you see it good. Quoted from a friend of mine, just let everything falls in to the right places.

Sharing the good vibes, x x x x.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :