The First Day of Spring

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Being in England, having sun during the day is hell of a precious thing. I grow fond of the sun even more in England. Everything intensifies, remember?

I am on my so-called-Spring-break now. I have got two weeks off before I begin the last term of my foundation course. Damn, time passed too fast. Things been up and down, to be honest. As always, I assume. This holiday, is much better than the last Christmas. I have not got much things to do, but I think, I have learned, life is about acceptance you see.

I have accept everything, the whole package of living alone -- abroad. Thus, most of the things are easier now. Though mood swings are inevitable. There was a moment where I could barely feel anything positive. Almost as if I was giving up; although I was not sure I was playing any game.

But the sun is here, everything is alright. It always is.

As I went to Hyde Park the other day. I was giving myself a little time off from Bournemouth. The routines. The familiarity, in to this, massive busy city, London. I found it quite easy to fall in love with London, and dislike it in a second. The crowd was overrated. But come on, it's London. One of the most lovable cities in the whole wide world.

The sun was on the highest peak; there was nothing as beautiful as bright sunny day here in England. I was in the place I would like to be. Hyde Park. The sun. Good company. And a book to read. That day was beautiful. It was the first day of Spring.


Lots of love, x.

No comments :