All It Ever Does

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


There is this room that I found, strange yet so inviting. There is a twinge of familiarity that resembles home but also radiates the challenge of new place, bide to be exposed, discovered. The floor is marmer-tiled, cites history of the past. The walls represent the now while the ceiling is high, above I can hang the future. The first time I stepped in, it is almost as cold as the Winter in the northern hemisphere, but once I stay a little longer, it gleams the warmth of Summer. 
 
This room is very simple; the walls are painted in white whilst the furniture mostly wooden, fitted with a pair of brown-framed windows facing the east where the sun rise. Here, I am breathing inspiration instead of oxygen. This room mirrors the remedy of moonlit sky. Amused, it catches you off guard, as it strips your wall down to the ground, unprotected -- naked.

Not that I just breathe inspiration, I can also breathe easy. I can dance at the tip of my toe living the ballerina dream that never happen. I can paint my bewildered imagination of a house above the clouds with the stars as the light bulbs and all it ever does is shine. I can sing to the hymn of  broken heart parade without feeling the ache. Verse after verse and hums after hums.

In this room, I am young. Free-spirited like bonfire that sparks passion in the middle of Scottish campsite. I am younger even before life happens and take away the innocence of make-believe. Before the monster that lives under the bed flit inside of me. Yet, I can feel safe even though the rest of the world is collapsing.

This room keeps me awake like the sinner that never sleeps and the angel that never weeps. Awake, to the sound of effervescent thoughts of the future as if I am on a road trip to Adulthood valley, all set with books and a bottle of wine for two. I am awake with the dream of tomorrow, a bag full of Stories, forgetting Regret and Doubt light-year away.

In this room, the clock ticks in rhyme with heartbeat and as often as eyes blink. Both fast and slow, under the light of infinite time and space. Nevertheless, here, time does not tie as limitation where things are driven in respect of boundaries; limited. Instead, it is simply there like the base of intergalactic space where all matter, just simply exists.

With the childlike eyes, from this room I can see the world; of two opposites -- the reclaimed happiness glowing in the shades of bitterness. Boy, I can see the universe vastly unravel its secret and I am no longer small. I am adequate. I can see who I want to be and most of all, who I want to be with.

And it’s you.

Because you show me this room.

You are this room.

1 comment :

myhuonglequyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.