C

I just ate two piece of bread in the middle of early night. My stomach being so patience by handling the fact that actually I wants Mcd's french fries.
Hey beaches, tell the world Fia's back.
sorry I have been neglecting this blog, my bad. I've tried to open this blog couple times but when it came to compose it. I was stuck. Thousands of Katrina's Disturbance heading back to back (nor because omegle, msn, or just my mood being a complete bastard)
So, where should I start, I'm doing well. just steadily well. JK. I'm bad. I'm so bad. wait, another JK.
it's up to you for choosing which side you want to believe.
August 8th was awesome, dudettes&dudes. you might heard from the wind, I had an event or something called gig, invites all local epic bands, called "Spotlight is On!"
You know the best, those kind of stuff entertained me so well no matter how tense the fire was.
and my band, Useless Kindgom, performed very well. The moments before we got up the stage was my fav, I can feel the pressure&heat for having them, I love them.
not less though, I could not mention name by name, just for the information, I love you all who came to the show. I sacfrise blood sweat and tears *exaggerating* for that gig. I love the bands the guys the people the committee. everything include the sands.
Something very obvious when I was or am crushing on someone, I can't stop moving, my mouth keep slurring words, and blah blah blah. My temper was uncontrolable. It gotten too obvious until I cursed not to care. What I was trying to say, when there was a little large as dust disturbing my moment I got more unsettled, That night was not thaat perfect. You know why.
but it's perfect enough to ended up on my blog.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



One exciting fact about my life currently was, meeting new friends are absolutely cool. awesome. sweet. wicked.
Oh and one more, I had the most cool chat ever with a totally random stranger, I even did not know his name,
Started out through omegle, the chat was started with a lyric of a song, no asl no introduction, we both guessing lyrics of a song, and most of the song he chose was the songs that I knew, he got not too bad taste of music, fyi. Those was cute for me, until he said to me "I got one last one song, if you got it I'm gonna marry you" it got more cuter.
ROFL.
that sweet and weird.
probably he was the first person ever told me that. Maybe.
but back to reality I couldnt have a faith with cyber, eventhough I did not know what it could bring up to me.
Life been tough recently, but you know me. I'LL BE JUST ALRIGHT

No comments :