I Can't See Much of a Future


I found a draft that I have not post yet, this was weeks ago after I watched An Inconvenient Truth.
There is a huge issues, and it still is, not was. Yep, Global Warming
I wondered was there anything I could do to, at least, save this world. There must be something else I could do besides sitting down here,
So I assume, my blog probably will be read by few eyes, and they might see what I aim for.
Okay first step, turn off every electricity in your house when it is not necessary to use. remember to unplugged everything on your stop contact while you're no longer charging.
Don't eat with Styrofoam. Don't waste the water.
Don't just think about your self.

Nothing's ever easy,
it always need process.

Here's a prove:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I guess it's never too much to loving someone like today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I came up with this pictures somewhere I could not remember.
This is superficially so me.
Cool isn't it? Actually I need something loud, very loud. But today I randomly searched best Love Songs. I know it does sounds lame, I found notes in my phone months ago a list of songs I need to download from an article from magazine about best love songs. Okay, whatevs.
But late 70's-80's bands are growing on me recently,
okay Theres a light that never goes out by The Smith practically kick ass.
My generation by The Who is absolutely wicked! I go youtube-ing and I found My generation (LIVE) in Las Vegas around 2006, The Who reunion and it was mad rad!
there are a lot more so but those were top 2.

Hmm, what else. Oh yes, My phone was ill. I could not send any message through it, and I got very, very, very lazy to took care of it. I am so so sorry for all the not-yet-replied message.
Things are very fine. Just needed more positive energy surrounds.

No comments :