Man, Don't Do that Again

August nearly over, it also brought me to Ramadhan. if you're moslems I'm sure you know. It's a holly month, I wont ruin it. LOL
There are a lot of things happened since last year, umm. But I do still biting my nails, a bit more often. woops sorry.
and I could felt I'm getting skinnier. mmmmm, gaing weights, come on come on!
Honestly I did know what to write. like seriously.
for me writing what I'm up to here was just a complete pointless one.
but hey,
I'm not missing, I'm here. Though I admit, I'm not feeling too well.
sure thing, I'll cope with that.
and again another but, ordered Mcd and watch late night horror dvd makes me better, with good companion of course.
and specially when you got double cheese burger in hand.

While I was doing this blog, I was in a honest-slash-cool-but-more-to-weird conversation with Adi. And I promised him to put his name here. So yes, I fulfilled my words:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments :

Unknown said...

wah fiya chat sama bule! (norak)

Fiya Muiz said...

hahaha lol :P