Icedrunk

I have no idea what would I say when someone asking me a question what would I be, Minnie Mouse or Daisy duck. So we might just skip the question instead. There is no reason by mentioning what I had mentioned above, I just want to show you what pointless means. Yes, I've been hanging around with pointless stuff recently. Yesterday I went out with Zara, the planned was we were supposed to meet 2 others friends of ours, but because one or more excuse, they could not come, but thank you Hanna, Theo and Andri were there. But okay, it was pointless, Three of them had to do something else, and then just left me with Zara.
I swear we did not know what to do, so guess what, we ended up travels on a joy, to different restaurants
Cold Stone ice cream, Es Teler 77, and last the muffin house.
We annoyed people by taking pointless pictures with endless blitz.
Yes, we are annoying when we got Camera on our hand.
See? it's plainly pointless. Shockingly was it may sound, I had fun!
Photos and the talks were fabulous.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments :