Seasons Are Changing

Hello, heart ache, I am coming back to this inglourious lonely blog, because finally I have something to type.
Please do not hate my fingers for being lazy these past weeks, my life was doing good but nothing necessary to tell. Since I was back to routines after last holiday, Things just cycling around school, home and few lunch-movies.

There are three movies I recommended crowds to watch

1. Inglorious Bastards
2. White Out
3. The Ugly Truth

Inglorious Bastards Pictures, Images and Photos


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



The Ugly Truth Pictures, Images and Photos


The latest one I watched was The Inglorious Bastards, when I got out the cinema I had this thought "Now for 16 years of my life, it was quite hard to decide which one is my favorite movie." It could be 5 in number one, and 5 on number 2. KILL ALL THE NAZIS!
For White Out I gave 3 stars out of 6. It was a good movie, wrapped in a simple story.
and The Ugly truth was a perfect movie for all those romance-eyes-lovers, though they used quite rough and dirty words (obviously 17+ movie) it still a entertaining movie. I could not stop punching my friend beside me when I watched the movie, I always adore romantic movies, the way a guy confess their love to the woman they love. Maan, Hands up.

Then, I just had a field trip with my whole 2011 SMA N 8 peeps, it was helluva fun. Spend three days two nights there, and practically we were just having fun with chocolate toast bread. The Paddy field was dammit awesome, the breeze were cool, the sun was hot.
There was a time when I hate being back to routines, many people said, a reality. beside we were bored to death dealing with all the sucks in it, it's just... boring. So tasikmalaya was quite fun for a school days get away. believe me, I had fun what ever I did there. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

au revoir, lads. Good night, fire flies.







No comments :