The Seeker.

Two songs has faded away, and not a sentence I could scratch here. My pocket running out of story, I do not have any story to be published. I just want to be here, I want to write words without a story.
I was avoiding to use "My" word, it sounded so selfish like you owned everything. And I don't really kind of a big fan for anything related it. Though I'm not a big fan for my self because on recent days I could felt... weird.
A time when,
you do not know what exactly you want, and it create this silent fear, could be the sign for a weakness down bellow. Rational and feel told the reverse way, denied but it makes even tangled and locked. Maybe something has to be done, but the limited faith got it all destroyed by a tiny distraction. Been mentioning long narration for a humid goals nor aim, but constantly coming back to failure, such as love.

I got mistaken hear the eggs to ex. Breeze to bridge. Maybe quite has not suit at all, it has passed quite. It is weird.
Please don't mind if I speak like an alien. I told you this was not a story.
This was everything and anything could frankly mourning thoughts in my mind.

The heaps being blessedly in town hadn't come back yet. Sky was dark even though it still count as a mid day, nearly afternoon. Rain often came not in the right moment, this weather just support me for being all fooled gloomy which I do not necessary need it. Third October was fine.



No comments :