Miserable At Best

I don't like to go with the fact that I couldn't keep up to write blog every day.
Tonight most of the lamps were off, I am the only one who left awake in the room. Else were sleeping under the blanket, cuddling with their dreams. Me myself sitting in front of the pc, guarded by the city of angels movie.
I don't have the desire to sleep just yet.
Here's the story, I was lying on my long red couch, I took one from four pillow there. And I smelled something that build my passion to write even more.
I know I have something to write,
and it always refers to that in these past couple of days, it was burning like a bonfire. It got awfully defined when I could not express it to few words or sentences. Frustrates me.
but in the same time I know I could not write freely here cause there might several eyes read and spread. I'm not ready yet. The boundaries were always there. And that's what restrained me for keep flooding the post.
I could not write things that actually I'm dying to mentioned. To discuss.
My tummy hurts. My eyes were heavy. My thought about his scent was deliriously addictive.
I would to get rid of it, but I could not.
Right now it might lead somewhere I should not reach. Limits are there, exist.

No comments :