Writers Teach Their Thoughts To Misbehave

All the pressure for feeling all the feelings that could have existed giving me a certain rush. I probably require a decent meditation for healing my abstract mood. I wonder most of the time I write an entry would anybody struggling with words like I do? Oftenly I pressed backspace every time this line added more words and piled to sentences, I feel wrong. although there is no such boundaries that tied how my entry should be. But at the end when I feel right, it taste like you have won the latest war. Oddly enough I don't really like to write on a separate paragraph, it's just makes some gap between the line, even so it might best to be done for preventing any misdirection in reading but I don't like it but seems like I have to do it too. Okay, move to the next paragraph.
I have been sitting here almost all day doing pointless thing until I randomly found an interesting blog of someone I know. Some of her post, very intimidate me. The way she writes all the unfamiliar words kind of amazed me, somehow I already knew she loves to write. Deep down I feel like a challenge to beat her. No offense, but I like this kind of vibe that the blog gave me -- I have to write. I want to write.
Another new built paragraph: Day has entered twilight, where the sun was on its perfect round shape with strong orange color. I am still here, write non-sense post. All my thoughts were spread around the room. On my phone background image, where there was a figure stole my attention recent days, reminds me a lot to his scent mixture of burnt cigars that has been my favorite.

It was nothing. Seriously nothing. I was not ready to get involve deeper with him than just a simple praise in this paragraph. He should stay it. In this line.
And then the thought of my marks in school that was not quite astounding and it's getting me worried because I always expect astounded one. Or maybe something wrong with my expectation, Ah please spare me!
I had enough.



xx

No comments :