I'm Not Going To California

Even though Christmas almost here, no humiliating woolen deer sweater needed. Temperatue was undeniably hot. Literally HOT. Living in tropical island has the chance for getting sun burnt highly - D'oh. and getting bored by only two seasons in year. You can get summer almost half year long congratulations for summer lovers. But hey, I can survive through all the weather complainment.
I'm on my Christmas holiday. It came when I started to enjoy school. Not part the so-called-effective learning class. But the folks there. I mean, holiday would feels a whole lot better when you have a plan. Plan for something to do. Unfortunately, I don't have one. No travels outside/inside country. Just stays in town. Extremely pointless.
To be honest I was not pissed off like I used to. I just have to find something entertaining through the days. Dude, I'm on it! .....
Sorry for the lack of posting, it still because the same old reason. Just doing some undeveloped repetition. Either because I'm just too busy brainstorming useless thoughts, or my fingers just too slow to type and I got bored before it done, or I've lost my vocabulary to create one match paragraphs. It's just strolling around there.
Days were absolutely fine these past times. Once I had a day out with my international class and it was hell of a fun day. Quoted from a friend of mine "Even don't have a time to opened twitter because we are so occupied"
Zombieland looked even more cool when we watched it with a bunch of friends.
And then Festival Kemang, an annual event, that almost every year I attend. The good part of this Festival was, when I got home I always have different stories every year. Last year this, and this year that. Couldn't pick the best, it's just thrilling.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



..Now I need to be more creative to came up with various entry.
2010 almost here. Wow.

No comments :