The Great Procrasinator

June was no longer waiting in front of my door step, time let it inside my house. With an open arm, I welcomed June replacing a hectic May. The pieces that left from May still got carried along in June, only on early June. By the end of June I shall let go all the miseries in any kind of torturment against my personal wants.
These past two months I have been neglected the priority of writing. My time wasted with something irrelevantly random. I couldn't even remember it.
I haven't write for a while - especially a long-worth-reading one. Project that I've been keen on also been neglected, the stories that somehow require a lot of attention from myself.
Weeks has treated me nicely, I've been gradually grateful for everything that I had and makes me so calm and ease. I bought a ticket to one of the best upcoming scenes in my entire life, ALL TIME LOW concerts ticket live in Jakarta.
I am very stoked. Very stoked in the same time there was a certain fear that I can't hardly share, about the hysterical hype people claiming themselves as the number one fans. It gets me thinking so who should be called as the number one fans? You? Me? Her? Him?
Are we just competing for something non-sense? I like them, with my heart. But would it be necessary?
I've been dreaming for having the previlege without standing in a que, waits and sacrifising the strength until the artist up on the stage. It took a lot to survive between the crowds. But somehow being ordinary is usual. I just... can't put these feelings in to words, I would have waste my time, again, for nothing.
In anyway, time flies too fast and brought me on the edge of my last second year in high school (read: another year to university) Too little time to decide. Ooops. Here I am again, dealing with buzz worthy time.
I'll probably gonna write something worth to read soon - au revoir


No comments :