A+K

Noticing that life is never going to be like the movie, shattered my wish into pieces.
This social network had lost its ability to entertain me. And what become the worst, I could not blame anything nor anybody for it. I could not ask anyone to solve this, this empty jar of sparkles. The color started to fade within hours, and there was no money left in my wallet to get myself a paint brush along with pack of watercolor. This what slowly kills my common senses. More things lining up on my non-sense list. As if I have swallowed the whole gravity down in to my throat, and I no longer feel right, like I was floating around with nothing comes along to be my grip. Although this sounded worse in context but that would not change the way my hair unfurl insignificantly. There was a moment where I opened my iTunes and I got very lost I did not know which song I should play. Or once, the song that I hoped might calm me turned out to be as plain as sauce-less hamburger.
I'd say in my defense, there were too much things going on at once. Things that require million of extreme focus. While my head's capability perhaps just reached thousands or slightly less. You know, school demanding for obscure attention. While someone who once I have shared a brief yet impressive feeling currently in town, I still did not understand how we ended up not talking at all. World is weird, eh. And I got C- for writing. That, my friend, pretty depressing. Anyway,
Thank you for the existence of Ashton Kutcher whom has written down in to my life history as my favorite actor, and helped me forget the world for around 108 minutes.

To whoever read this, wish me luck for everything.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :