A King. A String and Fighting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I thought this going to be boring and dull. but Queen Elizabeth was right, this was a good movie. I did not sleep throughout the movie. The face of Britain was well-drawn. This just exactly the movie that suits Golden Globe and Oscar.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I personally never paying much attention to the fighter's life but this true story put me in additional knowledge towards those tough fighters. They fight for everything. Both way of everything. And their fight somehow worth to be noticed. Christian Bale looked sublime with thin cheeks, I almost did not recognize him. And Mark Wahlberg's abs was stunning. From downtown Lowell in States this movie is pretty fine.

No comments :