Hide and Seek

Being in senior year strangled me for having the total good times - this is me, a student who prefer sleep rather than calculating math. I did not lose all the spare time, there is just a border which limits the intensity of me having great deal of fun. It somehow put me in the situation where, I can not have it all full. I am only somewhere in between. Books and subjects in school did not appeal to me as much as live music. I am in drought of having my creativity mind back. Few rooms in my head are already locked due to the excessive try outs in these past three weeks where some rooms are supposedly remain open for the thoughtful ideas creeping in. The sound of responsibility doing the job I, personally detest just seemingly refuse to stop whispering. Though, at the end I always end up doing anything but that.
I apologies if there might be another upcoming post decorated with words of mumble because this site is the closest getaway from the unwillingness of doing tasks. Most of the time I just opened up every websites, check the updates and close it within one minute and in the third minute, I opened it again for the sake of losing this tension. Sometimes I set an hour limit and telling myself to move my ass and start doing something academically. The plan worked roughly 2%. That is why I crowned myself as the best procrastinator of the year. It has become a notorious habit I dreadfully hopes to disappear pretty soon.
The phrase saying, there will be a sunshine after the rain sometimes is defenselessly true. After I string up trains of complaining thoughts, I started to see what was wrong and pretty much giving me ideas to do something that might fit to cover the flaws.
Oh dear, I am running out of sentences, see you later folks. xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments :