8

Hi, blog. Let me figure out what to tell... I have officially graduated from high school since the graduation was held three days ago. I pulled the traditional dress from Indonesia quite well, and the high heels that slowly shutting my ability to walk properly, as well. Everyone was suit up and up for their best appearance for the ceremony, the chandelier by the ceiling shines the whole room in a warm vibe. The speeches, photographs and all the guests; such a fine day to remember. Though there was a moment of boredom alert creeping in while waiting my name to be called on the stage, thank you dearest iPod, I watched That's The Truth video clip & Transylvania acoustic from McFly for several rounds - an instant boredom killer.
My mind wander off for a little while during the event. Due to the serene scenes of the fine-art movies, I would like to have someone, beside my lovely parents, to be present between the crowds. I just wish. It really was impossible on the current time. I believe it passed the necessity for bringing up the name. God and everyone knows who I refers to.
Rule number one: be slightly mysterious. *wink
As the graduation ends, I brought home a book full of faces whom I spent the whole three years with inside thy school. Familiar faces I'd reckon stay for the rest of my life, although few of them I only knew by names. There was one favorite part for me where the international dudes and duddettes I literally spend the days throughout the years, were up. They also put photos from various trips we have been along the way. Some of my favorites, 5-days-city-tour in Singapore. Nothing ever beats the clarity of the moment that caught by the camera. I love them. All. Without any exception. The curriculum that I took was cost above the average school tuition. But lord, I never regret it. Precious times!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

might look back and laugh at all this.

No comments :