Simple in The Moonlight

and 2009 is over.
I hate for the lack of any kind of update. I've been eating normally. but I didn't sleep well.
It's not because vampires starting to growing on me and I tried to follow their habit. No. Heck No.
That is too much.
Maybe because I am a vampire so naturally I dislike sleep. Okay, joking. Things are doing so great. It's just the mood that keeping to go inconstant. It could change form in a blink of an eye. I'm still on my way to conquer the ability for owning a good mood for eternity.
I should blame my mind for keep thinking things. Sometimes I would like to tell them to shut up for a while. but I know I'm just doing non sense act.
People growing up like hello. It's fast. and I'm going to be eighteen this year.
Eighteen. 18. Years. Old.


---------------------------------------------------

Holiday went too fast. It would end in... two days. Or one weekend away. One Sunday away. It felt like yesterday I just mourning for something irresistible.
I don't know where I should put my self, in one part I just hate school more than anything. I could be one of the most laziest person in town. But in another side, I would love to go to school. I want to change. In a good way. A better way.
See? Right now I feel I want to stop because all those sounded like a shit in the mud merge with all the bacteries. Written in disgust.
And overloaded exaggeration covered up my head. I kept typing pointless sentences.
There are few things happens in holiday.
Respectfull, I enjoyed.

--------------------------------------------------

Eyes were almost closed. Heart beat pounding with such a courage, mind disagree with fingers that keep pressing random alphabets on the keyboard and rarely satisfied what heart wants. Thousands pauses was held in a range of one hour time, just to write paragraphs of stories happened these past weeks, or days. Simple yet so complicated. Mind making it complicated. Trouble for synchronizing both sides was never easy, this happens all the time. Sounds were slowly missing. Crossing the limits with such disgrace and guilty. Along with pleasure that conceited deep beneath. Music carried away against the flows. My thought agitated.
This instead of that.
Irritating.
Depressing.


A weakness lie on the details, where the fireworks sounded like a bomb and haunting your ears with such priceless moment of view. The hypes that shares with laughs and text message were beyond expectation. The rush of the empty spaces around the play ground pushes me somewhere in to the corner of ignorance for the presence.
There you go,
Happy new year 2010.
Screams and shouts would not measure the excitement on their faces under the moonlight. Precious.
There they were Andra, Zara, Way, Dilut, Rara, Angga, Iksan, Kepin, Ardi, and Edward. Guys I was with when the countdown happened. Text message I received were also saved my mood up for the next hours of the first day of 2010.
It's 2010. I have a good feeling. I'm excited. Join me for the ride. I'm here.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :