Blame On The Changes

It has been more than a week. More than a week I couldn't get my mind straight to post anything here. More than a week I had my bad hair day. Since I cut it off I wasn't fully on proud of it even though the pleasure was overwhelming for the first and second day. I thought those happens because I was not used to it. For several years, I have never have short hair or hair this short, if I may say, then I saw the mirror telling me the several years has changed now. I'm making changes. and I know, I am not the only one. I didn't have to mention though. I cursed too much this week. Endlessly in my mind. Tons of plans for coming up with the newest heaps in town were buried with all the ignorance.
I should have gone to bed. Resting my eyes after few hours wasted awake. but I was thirsted to see what this world served for today. This was one of the way I entertained my self between all the boring brick that stuck me in a routines. Sad, what a sad sentence.
I rarely touch the bed. I rarely at home. I rarely conscious. and I always cursing. Those wasn't healthy. The only healthy thing I did this week, was I stopped eating junk food. I avoid them even sometimes, when I was hungry I could taste the salty meat on my tongue. But hey, I survived.
I should sleep.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




I watched avatar for the third time. And you know what would come next. Another curse of curves.

No comments :