See Those Restless Eyes

Maybe when the situation was very intense I could get my self begging for this site. Maybe because too much loads in my mind, I have to shared some in here where it willingly get depressed by reading my mourning. I have told you that I'm in a busy week. But maybe because of it, I would likely to spend my time here, giving my mind to catch a small break. I bought cd's to download but I constantly failed. Something is wrong with something but I couldn't careless my dear. It almost midnight but I couldn't find my sleep boat, it haven't arrived yet. Poor eyes. Speaking of eyes, I fixed my glasses this afternoon and now it became very clear, I mean, too clear, I had a thought that maybe the person who mend this, was mistakenly wrong putting back the lenses. I don't know. My eyes will adjust it I believe. At the place where I cleaned or fixed my glasses, I also I bought a tube dress which I couldn't wait to wear for this Wednesday. The pattern was lovely, I couldn't even stand to picture it. What plans I have on Wednesday is my friend seventeenth birthday party. Just like mine, she would have a pool side party. I miss party. includes all the photos that may be taken at the place. It would always fascinates me.
Somewhere over the edge, I asked, what about seventeen?
I wasn't discuss about my so called sweet seventeen on this blog, either because I don't think it was different than any other birthday or I just don't have the time to write here.
I just thought, seventeen was just a number, why seventeen? why not ten? or eleven? or twenty three? Here in Indonesia in the age of seventeen, they got a card which I assume the exact proof for being a legal citizen. And that's it.
What's the different having the card and not? nothing. Nothing specific I believe. Just consuming some empty space in my wallet.
I didn't mean to offend anyone. It's just a random thoughts. Maybe because my blood type is O, they tend to ask tons of questions, according to my friend's survey.
Set aside the seventeen thing, I have one week day-off from school. But it doesn't mean giving me a time to sleep and do whatever I want, which very unfair, I still have duties to be done for the next (less) than one month. I'm on it. I'm on it!
Isn't that life about? Rarely fair.
>>> example:Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :