It's Not A Secret, Why Do You Keep It?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the wind blew too fast within five seconds my eyes all weary and all sleepy. I didn't like when the sky was dark, I mean the sun should still be there, the sun has not set yet. I saw like someone was about to cry, but I couldn't do anything. So watching the dark clouds moving and disappearing was slightly comfortable even I have to stay on the balcony, stay watching. Things isn't simple when it got too much. While ....I cursed too much after I watched skins, as if someone has agreed upon me and make swearing looks good. I still kept my behavior pretty. I didn't swear in front of the adults nor my friends that probably would mind if I swear. Although sometimes it slipped. My bad.
I don't drink nor smoke, but I go for swearing. It shouldn't be sound proud, it's just.... a confession.
I used to like this idea too much. I had it but I started to lose my senses where I should put my head in to. Confusing probably the closest word to explain things. When it came to him, I can't think. I can't judge. Shoot. No further details.

I thought I've wrote pages but it was barely a paragraph.
This day is lovely, I love when things are calm but still passionate, got what I mean?
The lights were pretty at night but the sky was plainly black looks dull, stars were really rare seen. (The story would be different when the stars were there and I saw them at the park as good as Central Park here, in Jakarta.)
And when the sun was up in the sky, I could feel something told me to get up and have fun.

No comments :