With A Better Judgment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It has been my random habit, every time I clicked new post sign, I would stare for around a minute and figure out what to type. There lies something in my hope, that this post might be worthwhile for some eyes out there that willing to read. Because yes, that would means a lot for me.
So several time I've been writing few sentences but I end up deleting it again, and started again from the beginning.
Man, I got nothing to tell.
No, I lied.
I must have something to tell.
My mind been talking too much recently. Minding things too much recently. That caused few pimples on my forehead. Even when I helped my grand mother curl up pieces of small papers for the lottery of regular family gathering in an hour to midnight, my mind still complicates me with the memories.
Fresh memories I just passed, warm memories of last year's, or sweet memories of January.
As I grew older, I get much time to realized situations or anything around me, although a little more responsibility were up on the ride. I have no idea where it came from. and yes, I can't complain. Because complaining won't do a thing.
I can't complain when the hair dresser cut my bangs too short like Dora the explorer. I can't complain when someone I really expected replied my long-and-all-from-heart-well-written-message by only saying "ok".
Obvious disappointments were clearly hidden there, but who cares.
And I gotta run. Saving my brain. I might write something longer soon.
Oh, almost forget, Welcome aboard dearest March.

No comments :