Arrogant Boy Caused a Scene Like You

Is it me or maybe my nose become entirely too sensitive to certain smell?
I smell someone who isn't present. And some other smell (even the smell of my apartment air freshener) reminds me to some moments that hardly to forget. As if every time I smelled the scent, there was a short clip in my mind played the memories I had. It was random - an odd random.
I've become too sensitive when it down to someone I'm seeing. While I used to the most ignorant person, but it all could change within one moments of... insecurity caused by irrelevant feeling.
It's best to keep the distance with others. Keeping things in the area of 'just', where it lies perfectly still right between the less or more. I mean, having slightly much feeling to someone has a BIG risk of getting hurt or disappointed.
I learned from a friend of mine, he seems keeping things under his ass tightly. He rarely found shares any story to others. He rarely go out which one way of prevent things to bond deeper, right?
He's good, dear reader, He's damn good. You know what the best thing of having some kind of distinct personality like him? You don't have to feel bad when you are about to leave your friends.
It's seems so easy like you have nothing to worry. Like the tree never grown out of soil,
Nothing would take a burden of losing someone while someone else out there pay too much respect on him.
All the above sounded like he doesn't have any feeling but fortunately he does. It's just the image I get from the way he resonates his acts to me.
Or maybe, he hides things behind his eyes resolving an act of independent. If he just acting, it makes him hell kind of actor.

Despite everything, All Time Low took over me another night. Salute

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :