Tonight, Tonight, It's On Tonight

My back is aching. Sore like a dry afternoon without cup of tea. I can't recall all posible reasons why I had this. Let's see.. probably the lack of rest by definition: sleeping. Certain nights my bed just can't defeat the charm of my laptop and keeping me awake until passed midnight. Just like tonight, actually. Fifteen past one a.m, the left over glue from yesterday's fake eyelashes still lingers on my eye lids. Speaking of yesterday, my grand parents just celebrate their 50th anniversary of their marriage. What a blessing. If I could imagine a marriage will always went smooth until hair turns grey and the last breath. I love them. Hereby, I would like congrats them for the hundred times.
A little celebration, I, and the rest of their grandchildren made a short drama. I made the screen play and the others helps were pretty helping too for made it succsess. the show went well. We did out best. <3

I apologies for the much lack of post on this blog, somehow I found my self quite often mentioning this. It has been a year more we've been together, I believe you'd understand if I don't feel right I never post an entry here.
Tonight, I do feels right with a little demand from a good friend of mine. I was involved with two different conversation tonight, and they both are in love. Like sweetly in love. They've got the same point but a different touch of details. Some way, through the way they elaborate I could feel their intensity for being in love. All the can't stop smiling and butterflies attack seems real. Although the stories has nothing to do with me but I feel happy. Happy as the odds. I love seeing people in love and hearing the stories. It's like i'm in love, myself.

Things just looked very pretty with such tension. Very cute, indeed.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :