Land Locked Blues

It felt awfully depressing when I couldn't write anything. And not able to find the main reason for the writer's block it self increased the pressure of inconvenient feeling. Or maybe, more to denying the cause of the writer's block - due to the unacceptable reason which didn't make any sense to the common thoughts.
The previous day wasn't the first time I got beaten by the mood.
I felt things that I haven't felt it for a while and made me locked my self inside the bathroom and think the accuracy of what I just felt.
It was something deep and fragile.
I wouldn't tell my self, "I'm okay" before I was able to write anything here. No matter how rough this entry would end up like.
As long I was able to write, then I'm doing, at least, pretty fine. Two days ago, two of my best friend leaving this town. Again.
The news was lame and out of date, I should have enough time to acknowledge and ignore the point of someone leaving because the others earlier before should have taught me something. You know, letting go..
But as days went forward, the urge of separation has stole my brain out of me. The sanity for keeping wide awake and conscious, almost drowned somewhere in between airport.
It felt more real as 4 of my close friends went to the states and Switzerland.
I always put them between my prayers, wishing them a good luck. I should have thank god for giving Mark Zuckenberg, whoever his name was, the idea for inventing facebook. Keeping touch with them half the world away through cyber world was a little relief.
Lots of news I've heard this week. The week when I abandoned this blog perfectly. Week that stole my clear state of mind. I may say, it was the worst week I'm being me in 2010.
Just... don't make me to get back there.
I'll lose my mood instantly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :