Stand There, and Watch Me Burn.

Whenever my mind was producing excessive thoughts, very often I would like to have my self alone.
And bathroom was the perfect solitary place where nobody could heard you except yourself.
Your secret should be safe. The tears would be undiscovered, just like the other thoughts.
I wasn't sure why I'm writing this.
I've been living the reality of overwhelming thought for these past three days. All Time Low was here.
After the long and exaggerative waiting - They finally arrived and within one long deep breathe, they moved on.
Their lives were never settle, it still hard to believe when time passed too fast. They're in Japan now.
They've left Jakarta.
But that wasn't the reason why I'm writing this. I guess.
I learned that it wasn't healthy when you had too much anything for anyone. Too much will never do good.
Uh, wait. That wasn't the main reason why I'm writing this.
I wrote this because I just seen a face. A face that set my fingers unease. A face that makes me want to write although I wasn't sure what to talk and why. That face hide thousand of answers for my questions. As if he was a living question mark that I wish I own by the end of my question and able to gives me an answer in the same time.
That face kept too much things I would like to know and understand.
A face that doesn't suits any of my curiosity but the truth has the other way around. A face that never fail to make me laugh and cry harder after. A face that I would gladly like to share my hot chocolate and doughnuts for breakfast.
In the weirdest way a gravity can pull anything towards,
That face is my current favorite presence I would like to feel all the time, low or high.
I guess I'm over-dosed.
Mind me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :