This Isn't My Weekend, But It's Gonna be My Year!

Dear August 4th,
I've been waiting for the day since three months ago and you're finally here.
My body still ache and fresh like a flesh out of the oven.
But first let me tell you what All Time Low means to me,

Not being conceited or anything, those bands that I listened to were not too famous to do any world tour.
And when my heart caught the undeniable sex appeal from those Baltimore kids, God heard my untold wish to brought them here.
Washed out the curiosity upon my wild mind.

I just watched All Time Low live.
with my eyes.
my own eyes.

All Time Low: the band with a guitarist that I want to get married with. the band that I've been seeing through internet everyday. the band that ruled every inch of my belongings (books, desktop background, cell phone background, posters, you name it.)
I can't recall either I was in love with Jack's eyebrows first or their song.

I built this perfect image of those lucky bastards. Too perfect to be compared with the reality. I was expecting too much.
And when I saw them, nasty sweats all over me was the last thing I cared about. I just jumped with the songs and lights. I swear.
I saw Jack. Alive. And my mission to get Jack here in Jakarta with beard has successfully done.
and the main two things were:
1. I'm gonna see them again in the future for sure.
2. Be. A. Fucking. Musician. In. A. Fucking. Band. I might really gonna go and get married with Jack someday.
or Alex, or Rian. or even golden boy, Zack.


They were good but I had this idea, they were just five normal people. Nothing more or less.
Maybe they had better luck to travels around the world, and get praised by millions of girls, just like I do.
They are normal like the random foreigner I met by the chance on Ubud or Kuta street in Bali.
They really looked like them.

It was weird to have the thought.
I was suppose to feel entirely happy.
but I just... found out that they are normal and real. Not that I hate it, they're not that way in the way my eyes sees them 12 hours ago.

Conclusion: I did not regret in any kind of form being a part of tonight and their solid army fans. They ARE a good performers, artist, musician, and all those shits. I love them. So this year is totally my year.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :