If I Say I Don't Have Stories, Would You Believe Me?

I always more attracted to November because there was one potential day I own the excuse to ask to be treated like a queen. On the same day that has the most potential of me, getting disappointed due to the highly expectation.
I've read lots of common phrases on the internet about growing up, and the worst part was most of it were true.
About losing the faith on fairytale every morning we, soon-to-be-grown-up, wakes up.
I just couldn't ignore the existence of reality that keeps haunting me both in good and bad way.
This what happened to most kids, when I was a toddler where my activities were only school, take a nap, eat, tv, and sleep, I've always curious about being grown up. In that way I wished my birthday will come very soon, and my parents will throw a party, we'll blow candles along with my friends. At that time I didn't think about the responsibility I gained each time when the number of my candles gradually increase. Responsibility by the common demand when social judge or responsibility that automatically charged on me, or us who are on our way to be grown ups.
I would like to stay eighteenth if I could.
My mind begin to wandered off to Forks, Washington DC. I starting to considered the existence of vampires that could turned me immortal. Just forever 18. Not immortal in the definition that you couldn't die. You must know what I mean.
I still look forward to my birthday, just not as much as I did five years ago.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :