You've Got Nothing to Fear, If You've Got Nothing to Hide.

God. Harry Potter burned me alive.
  • Harry Potter was my first sparks for falling in love with Britain in 2001. Including the almighty British accent.

  • Red hair guy looks way more attractive in this movie.

  • Ron has this indescribable sex appeal that pulled me every time he talked in British accent. And somehow in a split second, it makes me wanted to go and marry him.

  • The tension between Ron and Hermione was wow. As well as Hermione and Harry and Ron. Just in a slight difference section.

  • For a while, or maybe way longer than a while, I really wish Harry Potter's world does exist.

ps: my mind was too occupied with lots of thoughts. so I wrote in points instead of paragraphs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :