My November Post Promise

I should say sorry for breaking my November promise. (to keep on writing blog daily)
I turned eighteen and I haven't feel like it yet. Probably I was busy looking for something that I could find. Although I had no idea what I was looking for. It could be anything in any form. My head was too occupied with everything till I couldn't understand how I supposed to feel. As if my heart was playing hide and seek this week. I guess my mind been staying somewhere unreal. Somewhere where houses were made by expectations and it always gets me fall in the gutter of disappointment when I tried to get back to the world of reality. I mean, what surrounds me just not enough to support me to stay within my expectation. Another thing that gets very annoying: to expect. Just like a snow lover expecting to see the snow when he/she lives in a tropical land.
Is it me or things happen like they wants to eat me alive? I should have been more....loose. Heckyeah I'm18!
I saw people that I would like to keep forever in my life on my birthday. and that's all that matters.
I would like to kiss my shuffle tonight for spoiling my ears with good songs.

P.S: don't stay at home on your birthday cause it sucks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :