Truth Never Set Me Free

I've got to admit that sometimes I asked unnecessary questions. And sometimes I got confused whether the conclusion of uncertain things were truly stated or it was just the trick of my mind connecting the dots?
There it leads to another question, by asking lots of question does that makes me critical or over think?
I wasn't on my best shape since my nose got a bit runny and my thoughts a bit sticky. Bed was my best friend for these past two days, I wasn't that all weak and ill but bed just seemed more attractive and calming for my kind of situation.
A pack of tissues was ready beside my pillow just in case I had an emergency sneeze.
The hours I spent off this bed were only for eating or writing a blog.
Life just as simple as turning the lights on when the sky gets dark.
I wish days could have been spend like this without runny nose and the guilty feeling for abandoning responsibility inside my bag and on my desk. They haunt me like a mad man.
Although I always find the best way to procrastinate or avoid it for a little while.
Murmured might not help anything, but it sure lessen the anger.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :