He Said "Lookin' Good"

Hey blog, how you doin'? I've been a very pretty mess recently. If you wonder how do I look like these past three days I probably would look like the monsters under your bed.
No, I'm kidding.
I've been living with my favorite dark blue sweatshirt and it has been a pretty good solitude. The most far place I went in these past three days was my kitchen. I've made a quite deep emotional connection with coco crunch and my laptop.
Just me, the internet, Microsoft word and my laptop. Fine days.
I am currently subscribing to European time, so I slept around 5 A.M which around 11 P.M in Britain and woke up around 2 P.M which around 9 A.M in Europe. If I look back, things were pretty neat. New year is coming within a week. Rad. Very rad. Indonesia made in to the final against Malaysia. Another rad point.
Pretty good vibe to end the year. I'll catch up with you later in a special post talking about 2010. In the mean time, I've got to get back to the game, it's back on. xx

No comments :