Only the Strong Survived

As I wrote this in English, implied to thee English exam by tomorrow morning. My eyes falling slowly rhymed within every ticks of the clock, where's the moon I shall met when the night comes? Ascending beat flows as the iTunes exhale the noise of a speaker. The day has brought me well, overlay the rusty bridge from one to another, unite what has been lost for weeks and weeks. Traffic and rain were pack of jokes, running out the attention of common sense that highly overrated nowadays. Over the top bass volume was tolerable, just like the full-length loud conversations through the hours. Indifference tone of laughs and tears smeared the ears under the afternoon sky. Few lines has changed the irritating white blank post that require a title which I chose randomly had done enough decoration to my so called preparation for tomorrow. I have done the least of my mind could think of. And been a while I haven't brought this one up, I had quite fun. Time to greet the woozy bed.

Hello December, long time no see.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :