@RadityaDika

Meet Raditya Dika, he is one of the best author in Indonesia.
(According to my dictionary and I do not care about the other's)

He is one of the guy who suits my definition as a good looking guy without even bother to dress up or try to be one. Cause within his presence he has a charm that able to attract, hooked and impressed someone in the same time.
Beneath his jokes and irrelevant sense of humor, he has this a deep side of him that he tries to keep under the radar.
I do not know him personally, but some says you could know someone through his writing. And I have read few of his works. And every time I read, I could feel something about him. Not in the wrong way. Just the thing that he did not put up front. Thing that stays behind his expression. That is also one of the reason I define myself as his big fan, he writes. He writes in his own way. A guy who writes already caught my attention, and this one sure got A LOT of my attention.
I have always wanted to meet him by any chances. Once I did try but faith seemed not on my side at that time. So I kept this believe, that he is just the the flight I've wanted to get on, and it's just the trick of time delaying my departure. But soon, soon I'll meet him, just as much as I always wanted to.

No comments :