Jack Broke My Heart

As I quote from the all time favorite band of mine, All Time Low, "Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year" phrase represent what I would like to say about this post.
Technically, I could make every year as my year, but this one so far, was totally my year which I couldn't thank god enough for his blessing every single day.
There were two things that would be the highlight of this year,
1. I finally breathe the air of British royalty
2. I saw All Time Low live
and the rest, I turned eighteenth this year.
I have been taught a lot of feeling through out 365 days; Feelings where set me on ease or the complete other way around. Time flies quite fast, it seemed like just yesterday I had a school trip to Singapore with my school mates and I barely talked about the new year's eve. But it has been a good 12 months.
This Christmas holiday was unintentionally went well. Other than the decent solitude with writing, I went out of town with my family for three days and in between I hang around with Arky and her cool siblings, Ka Adit and Adam. It was another piece of salty spice on the last week of 2010, I got the chance to see somewhere else out of the mundane home town with friends; sometimes unplanned things could turn out to be perfect. We were randomly stopping by at the hippest meeting point in Bandung called Paris Van Java, then I saw a place where I thought never existed other than in my head. It was almost midnight, the store was already closed, and there was this one place, up at the highest floor, an ice rink. At the moment, the main lamps were off, left only colorful projections of lights through one center controlling room spread all over the ice rink. The ceiling was also full with green and red laser dots as though it was the starry sky. The ice rink was cold till there was a visible fume emanate from the bottom of the ice. And as the last touch, there was this one old all time mellow song resound across the room.
It was beautiful. I almost did not care how awful my face looked like due to the overwhelming shock.
I'll see you next year.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :