March On

Hi, I shall welcome March before entering the informal prologue.
To be honest I did not like changes.
Remember my five-week IELTS course? It already finished. Those five weeks routines had to go down to history along with the title of the first course I enjoyed the most - I'd willing to come five days a week without wanting to missed it even for a day. This was different than any other courses that I had been or currently attending. There were doubts here and there and the humongous feeling to stay at home rather than anything if it was not IELTS prep class. This, just different. And I liked it. And I have to let come to an end.
Another case, my approximately ten years transportation-assistant who drove me around to school and back home had to resign. He had been part of the family; the little thing that matters a lot on my daily routines. There, I had to let it go for the more compromising future.
After those changes occur, I am forced to squeeze myself into the new one. I know that is how life goes but that just not coming any closer to my favorite list. I noticed, instead of being less emotional on my 18th year of my life, I think I tend to be more emotional lately.

Ugh, that last line sounded like I admitted a defeat. Anyhow, I am excusing myself for my lack of update these time around. I have few things running down the list for the upcoming freedom. So, I am going to take care these things first then I'll come to you. Saying hi. I hope I will bring good news. Cheers, xx.

No comments :