Hiccups

You know what sucks? A comparison. As long you don't have a comparison you'd be at the top of everything. If my day were liquor, it must have contained 98% of boredom alcohol and that made me completely wasted (only sober enough to update a post). Ninety eight percent amount of dullness covered most of my hours during the day. Sometimes overwhelming joy in one day, sets the bar too high for any day to compete.

Entertainment by any form roughly had lost its appeal towards me. Bringing the result of failure in definition of entertainment itself. Not to mention part of anybody or anything's fault. If anyone's got anything to blame, that would be me. Acting complicatedly to accept simple things. In the same time, I felt slightly more fragile than usual at the moment of potential interruption. Therefore changed the order into fully comprehend of interruption alone.

It all ends to why; the reason for everything. Why. I shall say because I had the comparison between today and other days that I have spent as the standard of my favorite day. Mostly all the factors that consist as a whole uber cool day were absent for the entire day. You know, activities during holiday. Friends. Long drive. Being out late. Talks. Loud stereo. Laughs. Meals. Cigars. Sharing thoughts. Simple stuff. Everything just lightly sensed very plain and dull like an egg without salt.

Although, there is an obvious difference on the days that I honestly claims my heart in the solitude by staying at home and do nothing. There, a willingness and match mood to stay passive. But, not for today. My heart was screaming for more colors. Totally on the opposite side of preparing to bed at 7 and be in bed by 8. Thaat, definitely not me. And other internal matters are also not supporting the wellness of a good day. But no matter how, all is well. It will be if it's not. Again, when you are having a comparison against something, the chances of getting disappointed is approximately high as well as being grateful. At least on this case. Thus, still looking forward for the unexpected invitation that might blossom my heart! xx


No comments :