Shine A Light on Tom.

Here is the appreciation post for Tom McFly that about to turn 26 in several more hours.
He is Tom Michael Fletcher. Born in England, July 17th 1985. Often called as the frontman of a British pop band sensation, McFly. Both Star Wars and Disney freak. His band has been my favorite since 2004. And they are just awesome enough to keep me stick around through every changes along the way. It is not a secret for anyone, he writes most of the songs in McFly which straight up to the number one chart in different part of the world. Nobody should every doubt his talent about song writing, and just being him handling over the overwhelming attention.

I have met him once, he has pretty crystal brown eyes. Up with his baggy sleeveless shirt and exhausted face being in a foreign country, he'd still be happy dealing with aesthetic fans waiting in the lobby. Within no longer than three minutes conversation and a photo, I just knew, he is a one hell of a gentleman (not to mention, a keeper).

I like him.

He meant pretty much every bullshits and cliche love songs he had ever made. I'd willing to spend hours reading his tweets just looking how things through his eyes. I'd willing to spend hundreds of rupiah to watch his band live. I'd willing to stand till my feet sore just to watch his band on stage. The four of them has this such magical vibe leaving me in a long awe. I have got to say, McFly is one of the best band in this entire universe. This is the kind of statement that you just know. Without specifically knowing how or why.

Therefore, Happy Birthday dearest Fletcher. Stay awesome, and in by true definition of awesome. Keep making history & inspire us through songs. Stay sweet. Stay golden. I truly hope I would be seeing you more often and very soon. Just in case if Dougie forget to say thank you to you for showing him how to open a bank account, hereby, I would say a massive deep thank you. Also thank you, for making McFly real. Thank you, for being Tom :)


Tom, Tom, Tom. One thing that you should know, he is the kind of guy who will never ever left you in the dark.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :