"Never Better."

Happy fourth of July, everyone. I may have been two days late but I believe the leftover of the fireworks are still igniting the whole city; though I don't live in the States. And in order to honor the month, I shall say hello to July. It was my pleasure to had a pleasant way to enter this month. Having myself content with martabak till it monopolized my entire tummy, perhaps. For whoever missed the existence of martabak, please visit Indonesia. Immediately run to Jl. Fatmawati, and you will find a street vendor right across D'Best dept. store. Martabak is a food. A bloody good food. Maybe the third best god's invention ever. Click this if you are interested.

Moving on, roughly a year ago, my posts were all about the irony of being left out. At that moment I remember those irony was clouding up my senses and made me forget about these kind of days. The joy when having them, slowly coming back home. Somehow it only felt like, we were two different body in different agenda, circling around our own busy schedule and just unable to meet. If only I could ease my irrelevant worries by keeping in mind there will be a return in the future a year, I'd be much more calm to let them have some fun away from the same time zone as mine long ago.

I have been catching up with few of them. And I should say, presence is priceless. No matter how magical the technology nowadays, talking directly with eye contact was thousand times better than talking through any kind of social media. Well, it's all good now. Not to mention, these past weeks I have met a new friend. So good to have new cool dude adding the noise to the merrier crowd of awesome friends on my list. Quoted by Hermione Granger in the first Harry Potter movie, I am "Never better."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :