108 Farenheit

I JUST WATCHED NEW MOON.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(exaggeration allowed)
It seems like yesterday I just watched twilight, and starting to have my precious guilty pleasure by seeing those unrealistic vampires. And secretly obsessed to be one of them in every tease. But it wasn't a secret anymore because I was clearly putting here, litteraly.
Honestly, I was not kind of the big fans of Robert Pattinson. I'd be more to Edward Cullen fans. which someway they ARE related. That was not the point, I just do not want people gets me wrong, when Twilight getting overrated, honestly I'm getting sick of it. But back again to my statement about Edward, he's such a guilty pleasure. His jawbones and his eyebrows were pulled you inside deeper, way deeper in to his appeals.
I miss the vampires.
I kept wondering why make this such a good movie? Why I like them? Why would I watch until seven times? Why and Why.
Was that because nothing near reality? Or the biceps that Jacob has? Or How Edward has his special charm everytime he appears?
Those movie scenes and line were never leaving my head, it's just make me wanted more and more.
I'll tell you what, I was quite disappointed actually.. One scene I was DESPERATELY to watched was..... kissing scene Bella with Jacob. Okay, he touched her lips, but IT WASNT A KISSING SCENE PEOPLE. and THE WAY EDWARD PURPOSED, I MEAN WHAT THE HELL? it was sweet, hell sweet but it SHOULD BE EVEN SWEETER. got what I mean?
I could not keep my eyes off the screen, even a glimpse. Not even to grab any pop corn. The enthusiams was over the top.
It's good enough to attract me to see the movie again, again, again, again, again, again, and again.
Wanna come?

No comments :