when I need light can you give me one?

when I need light can you give me one?

So I pulled up the curtain, Letting the limited light coming in, though it almost dusk. When my finger weren't here pushing the keyboard, My mind was screaming out loud to put my idea here. But when I re-thinking what was I thinking lately, I simply forgot. I don't know why. I ask my self what's on my mind. I forgot. Does that mean I.. did not think about anything? No, it can't be. I'm just running my self out of the track. Trying to.. do something else.
I kept playing the same song endlessly. No harm intended so, just my ears became subjective.
I just repel any drums, I just want to hear the guitar. and a voice. Singing one beautiful song dedicated for someone, dearest one. So I can hear the vocalist sing from his heart. That's the song I've been listening these past two days.
I am afraid to type something leads the thought to a clarity that public should not know, something about heart and a feeling. I know why sometimes people doesn't want to have a feeling. Yes, that would be the easiest complain for immature person. I was not judging anybody, to be honest though, sometimes I feel that quite strong. And I was no telling the crowd that I am mature. No, I'm still on my way.
I roughly waited for my cell phone to rang, any phone call from someone that I want.
I'll tell you what, you might be the one I want to call me or text me.
I was not trying to sound desperate, cause that's just sad.
I'm just waiting for the text I haven't received since a while ago. I feel I want to throw away my phone beyond reachable areas. I know I know, I just caught on the moment.
and I feel immature about that. Why should I wait?
Maybe if that was not meant to be, it must have a reason. Right?
Enough about the cell phone. I'm on my progress figuring things out. You know, how a day would be a perfect one without something perfect.
or changing something deeply ordinary to be a uber one.
Yes, what a point of view matter on this one. Yes, I'm being a joke.
I'll call it an afternoon.
I'm hungry.
I'll call your name soon.

No comments :